X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • markienyc
    • Oct 2014

Coolest mount ever!

So I had an issue in my New York City apartment - the only place I could conceivably mount my 60" flat screen was above a decorative fireplace. I was worried about the neck strain I'd have staring up at the tv day after day. After doing some research and reading reviews, I came across the 'down and out mount swivel' from Dynamic mounting: https://www.dynamicmounting.com/fire...content-phase1

Man, it is perfect! The quality is great and the installation was surprisingly easy - I had installed mounts before, but was worried this would be too technical for me to accomplish, but the instructions are really easy! The cost was a little more than I'd normally want to spend, but the quality is great - it did what I needed, and they have a $100 rebate after you review it - hence this post (but I would have reviewed it here anyway - it's awesome).

Anyway - if you have a specific need for this type of mount you seriously can't go wrong

Btw - I'm waiting for the soundbar mount to arrive and then no blocking :-)
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"