X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Weird Lenovo laptop event

I had a weird thing happen with my Lenovo 15" laptop. All at once at work, it started blinking bright dim, bright dim But it did not seem to do it all the time. Finally I discovered that if the computer was unplugged, it operated normally. As soon as I plug it up, the fireworks started, also, it was not charging during this time. But if the compute was COLD off position, no fan blowing, it would charge with it off. I had 2 chargers, so I brought my home charger in, and plugged it in, and it worked fine. I bought a spare to begin with from Amazon 2 years ago. So, I just ordered another one, so I don't have to drag my charger back and forth home to work. I don't use it much at home, but if I want too, I want to be able too. Really a strange deal. But the good news is, it appears nothing wrong with my computer, only the charger went wonky.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"