X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mtsu2003
    • Jan 2017

Pull down TV Mount by dynamicmounting.com

I would like to share my experience with Pull Down TV Mount by Dynamic Mounting. I wanted my HDTV over the fireplace to save some space. When I did my research, I found out that most mounts are stationary, some of them have some sort of motion. However I wanted to watch TV on the eye level to avoid neck strains while watching TV over the fireplace. This unit serves that function very well and I am happy with my Purchase. I purchased the Single stud swivel mount for my 55 inch TV, and it was fairly straight forward install with minimal hassle. Its very build, solid and a great product. The only downside is the price, it is very expensive. However I will be able to get a rebate by sharing my experience.
    Attached Files
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

I like that! All too often people want their TV mounted above a fireplace, and it ends up being too high for comfortable viewing. That presents a nifty solution.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"