X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heli-Tim
    • Nov 2015

File Scanner

Hi,

I tired to upload a .jpg picture to my build thread, but the file scanner wouldn't allow for it.

It is just a .jpg file, and only a couple hundred KB.

I'm guessing a bug with the new forum software? Just thought I'd let someone know!

Cheers,
    Tim
  • theSven
    Master of None
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Heli-Tim
    Hi,

I tired to upload a .jpg picture to my build thread, but the file scanner wouldn't allow for it.

It is just a .jpg file, and only a couple hundred KB.

I'm guessing a bug with the new forum software? Just thought I'd let someone know!

Cheers,
    Tim
    I've opened a ticket over on the VB support forum. It was working for me to upload a photo to a thread and private message, but not working to upload a new avatar. Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbsup.png
Views:	117
Size:	664 Bytes
ID:	926157

It did work for me to upload the thumbs up to this thread. jpeg, png, and gif are allowed. I will keep you updated and try again to upload if you can please.
    Painter in training

Comment

• Heli-Tim
      • Nov 2015

I'm on my phone now, but it appears to be working. This is the test.

P. S. It wouldn't work form my phone or my laptop eariler.

Comment

• theSven
        Master of None
        • Jan 2014

Thanks for reporting back that it's working. Let me know if you're having issues or see anything else that isn't working...
        Painter in training

Comment

• Heli-Tim
          • Nov 2015

Here is something small, if your looking for bugs!

The HTGuide logo is missing (see attached), but only on dark mode. On the regular color scheme, and blue color scheme it works fine.

My browser is Microsoft edge, running in Windows 11, on an XPS 9500. All updates are current.

Comment

• theSven
            Master of None
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Heli-Tim
            Here is something small, if your looking for bugs!

The HTGuide logo is missing (see attached), but only on dark mode. On the regular color scheme, and blue color scheme it works fine.

My browser is Microsoft edge, running in Windows 11, on an XPS 9500. All updates are current.
            When I had to update the forum to use a different build I forgot to put that logo back into place. Thanks for reporting that!
            Painter in training

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"