Shout out to new Members! Helpful Designer and informational tips!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Shout out to new Members! Helpful Designer and informational tips!

First, I know some people, as I am, can be somewhat averse to a really BRIGHTLY lit screens on their monitors. So, with my lead, Kevin (Our Tech Support Guru) and I engineered, the "Skin" called BLUE ICE. To convert your settings over to BLUE ICE or any other format you like there (there are only a few choices)

Scroll to the bottom of the page on the main page, and select the drop down menu on the left side of screen and choose Blue Ice. That will change your entire screen color combination to a soothing blue and grey combination.

Secondly, some forums, like Audio, and Mission Possible, have sub forums inside the main forum. Look for those to increase your selections.

Third, remember our clubs. Lots of great information on Bowers & Wilkins speakers, Rotel pre-amps and amps, and other products.

That's all for now, if we think of other helpful tips, we will include them here.

Welcome to HTGuide Forum. We are a small Home Theater and Audio Video forum relative to some. But that creates a closer knit community in some areas like our Club B & W, Mission Possible, Homebrew and more! Remember, everyone is welcome to go to Homebrew in the After Midnight section, and post about most anything you want and join in the friendship circle of folks there. Also, you like to play music, remember our blooming Instrument section. Cars your thing? We have you covered there too with a place to show and chat.

Of course, we do abide by the Work Safe Rule in postings, and Avatars. Your cooperation on that is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Lex
    The Kahuna or is it Tuna?
    Yes, it was very helpful.
    0%
    Not really necessary, but somewhat useful.
    0%
    Not so much.
    0%

The poll is expired.

Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"