X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uDIYguy
    • Mar 2012

Question to moderators/administrators!

Hi!

I just found your forum, and I noticed it might not be the most visited or known forum out there. Or at least it seems that way for me... Also, I can't find a thread or forum where you guys show off your own home theaters? Or is it just a little hard to find?

Anyhow, I wondered if the admins here would like an arrangement for link exchange. I have a forum for all kinds of DIY projects, from cookie dough to car restoration, both showcasing and general discussion, but nothing as specific as the different forums on each subject. Like yours!

So I was wondering if you'd like to guide your members to showcase their projects at my forum, and I'll guide my members to discuss HT specific questions at your forum?

Thanks!

Jan,
    admin @ "link deleted by Admins of HTGuide"
  • mjb
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by uDIYguy
    I just found your forum, and I noticed it might not be the most visited or known forum out there.
    HTGuide.com = Threads: 37,751, Posts: 544,584, Members: 16,936
    LINK WIPED = Total posts 49 • Total topics 27 • Total members 15
    - Mike

Main System:
    B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
    Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Mike, there seems to be some disparity there in totals. Me thinks someone wants a membership boost.

Jan, we neither allow self promotion of other web sites here, nor do we link exchange with new forums. Goodluck getting started, but this thread is locked.
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"