Is it OK to post this on your General Topic Forum?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bowman721
    • Oct 2009

Is it OK to post this on your General Topic Forum?

if approved, I would like to post the following message on your general topics A/V Chalet) forum.

We have added a Ratings & Reviews section to our Berkline Home Theater site. We would welcome comments from AVS Forum users that have purchased Berkline home theater seats. We are postings all reviews - good or bad. Obviously we'll edit out or omit any inapproriate language or personal remarks. Otherwise, your opinions are welcome! The ratings menu is on the top left of each product page. Many of you have purchased our import styles. Only the domestic versions are shown on the Berkline site. Feel free to post a review under the appropriate domestic version that corresponds to the import style. Thanks for reading.

Randy Bowman
    VP Marketing
    Berkline
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Because u asked Randy, I will give you a one time post privledge to solicit opinions of your furniture ratings, however, please delete the reference to AVS Forum, this is www.htguide.com/forum.

We'd also welcome your company as a future advertiser here, if you decided to pursue that. thanks.

Doug W
    Owner
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"