X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

rule concerning banners in signatures

There are no full size banners allowed in signatures, period. Only a very small graphic will be approved.

This includes of course, advertisements, but also full scale images of other things, no matter what they are. By full size banner size, I mean along the lines of the Media Design ad at top of this page.

We once had a thread stickied at the top with additional rules, and it stated no large signature banners. It's always been a rule, just not one covered in the initial user agreement.

If you have a banner in your signature larger than 25-30 pixels high and longer than around 150 pixels, please remove it. In other words a small graphic, non commercial is all that is approved.

Commercial exceptions are made for paying advertisers, but no large scale banners even for them.

Thanks for your cooperation.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"