<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
	<channel>
		<title>HTGuide Forum - Administrative</title>
		<link>https://www.htguide.com/forum/</link>
		<description />
		<language>en</language>
		<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 18:13:16 GMT</lastBuildDate>
		<generator>vBulletin</generator>
		<ttl>60</ttl>
		<image>
			<url>https://www.htguide.com/forum/images/misc/rss.png</url>
			<title>HTGuide Forum - Administrative</title>
			<link>https://www.htguide.com/forum/</link>
		</image>
		<item>
			<title>Unibox/TL Claude/ChatGPT AI skill</title>
			<link>https://www.htguide.com/forum/mission-possible-diy/development-tools-techniques/961529-unibox-tl-claude-chatgpt-ai-skill</link>
			<pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2026 17:42:39 GMT</pubDate>
			<description>I had some free Claude Fable credits to use so I thought it would be interesting to build a skill that incorporated the unibox capabilities. The nice thing is you can start with any specific parameters such as drivers, box size etc and feed it a few parts sources such as parts express, Madison’s...</description>
			<content:encoded>I had some free Claude Fable credits to use so I thought it would be interesting to build a skill that incorporated the unibox capabilities. The nice thing is you can start with any specific parameters such as drivers, box size etc and feed it a few parts sources such as parts express, Madison’s etc and it will work through an optimized design comparing models for all the different options from sealed, ported, passive radiator etc. I did a few passes of automated QA but posting here to get some feedback and thought how to make this better.</content:encoded>
			<category domain="https://www.htguide.com/forum/mission-possible-diy/development-tools-techniques"><![CDATA[Development tools &amp; techniques]]></category>
			<dc:creator>Scareurpasenger</dc:creator>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.htguide.com/forum/mission-possible-diy/development-tools-techniques/961529-unibox-tl-claude-chatgpt-ai-skill</guid>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>
