X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• madmac
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin P
    Connect your printer to your phone's hotspot like you would connect to any wireless network. Most phone hotspots allow a certain number of clients, such as 5, to connect.
    Thanks Kevin! Done and DONE !! Printer now prints from my Laptop AND my phone! Excellent !

Leave a comment:

• Kevin P
    replied
    Connect your printer to your phone's hotspot like you would connect to any wireless network. Most phone hotspots allow a certain number of clients, such as 5, to connect.

Leave a comment:

• madmac
    started a topic Wireless Laser printer question

Wireless Laser printer question

Hey all,

I have a Samsung WiFi enabled laser printer and until now, I've been using the USB connector to print with it. I would like to use the wireless function now since I will be doing more printing daily now.

The thing is this, I use my phone's wifi hotspot as my wireless router for my laptop. Am I able to do wireless printing with this setup and if so, can anybody give me directions on how to set it up? 8O
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"