hello all

i am looking for a HP xover for my computer speakers.
i am running them in conjunction with a subwoofer.
right now i am using a splitter from my headphone output with one cable to the speakers and the other to the subwoofer.
the computer speakers resonate quite a bit in the lower end and i want to reduce this with a crossover.
i looked at the fmod inline crossovers but they company said they won't work with the headphone output from my computer.

does anyone have a simple suggestion?

thanks in advance