X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ray5
    replied
    Originally posted by georgev
    when was the last update? I last updated mine about 7months ago.
    From what Iunderstand it was a manufacturing change or design change rather than software update.

Leave a comment:

• georgev
    replied
    when was the last update? I last updated mine about 7months ago.

Leave a comment:

• ray5
    replied
    Originally posted by georgev
    I do have an 890 and it works perfectly. One issue is the docking on the charger. It dosen't always dock well. Not sure why. It seems from some other folk it happens with some Harmony's.
    But it does its job perfectly.
    Thanks. How old is you 890? I had posted the same question on the Rotel forum and it seems that the dock problem was fixed in subsequent updates. The only thing that I don't like about it is the aesthetics. Once you see the Harmony ONE, the 890 looks bland! But if you guys have had good experience using it, that's what matters most.
    Ray

Leave a comment:

• tf1216
    replied
    My dock for the 880 also caused me some headaches. I ripped it apart to allow better contact between the remote and the dock terminals. I concluded the problem was with the dock. The terminals get dirty and corrode. Not a great design on Logitech's part.

Leave a comment:

• georgev
    replied
    I do have an 890 and it works perfectly. One issue is the docking on the charger. It dosen't always dock well. Not sure why. It seems from some other folk it happens with some Harmony's.
    But it does its job perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• ray5
    replied
    Originally posted by tf1216
    I have used the 880 for a while and I love its functionality but not its ergonomics. I think I will be purchasing the Harmony One soon. I tried it once at Best Buy and found it had a better button layout.
    Thanks. I did the same today. Liked the ONE immediately , only issue is the lack of RF.
    Ray

Leave a comment:

• tf1216
    replied
    I have used the 880 for a while and I love its functionality but not its ergonomics. I think I will be purchasing the Harmony One soon. I tried it once at Best Buy and found it had a better button layout.

Leave a comment:

• ray5
    started a topic Harmony 890

Harmony 890

Hi! Anyone has any experience with this remote. I am upgrading my HT with B&W 802D speakers and Rotel electronics. Let me know your experience. Thanks.
    Ray
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"