My no longer new 2017 LP Std, but still nice... :-)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

My no longer new 2017 LP Std, but still nice... :-)

2017 Gibson Les Paul Standard, weighs in at 8 pounds and 10 oz. Burstbucker pro pickups, Maple top, Rosewood fret board, some flame, a little semi quilt finish. It's Cherry Burst... I hope you like viewing it. It was setup by the masters of the craft...

Really, a smooth guitar, I will enjoy it I believe.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • chrisn
    • Sep 2007

Looks fantastic:dudes::dudes::dudes:

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Thank you Chris!!! She plays real well, well, for this hack anyway... Honestly, I just figured it was a decent investment at what I paid and all new and setup by the masters at Wildwood Guitars. Sure, I could lose some $, but I could earn some too if I sold it someday, maybe. Most likely, it will be my daughter's to decide someday. I don't think I will sell it unless I well, had too. Nobody gonna make me, just a matter of greenbacks! lol. I bought it for about 1K under what they say 2018 Les Pauls were price increased too. I don't know how much stock I put in that, but you know, who knows what the future holds. Gibson could go bust, or materials get so high a guitar like this used would be worth 4-5K. Anything is possible?

Rosewood is gradually becoming a thing of the past for Fretboard materials, they say. Gibson is using mostly richlite for Fretboards now? I think it's just compressed paper with polymers in it or something like that. Doesn't play bad, but it's no Rosewood.
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"