X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikael
    • Aug 2007

Nothing from Rotel at cedia 2014?

Hi I have found some videos of B&W and Classe from cedia but nothing from Rotel. Does anybody have some news from the Rotel booth?
    Best Mikael
  • TimbaLand
    • Aug 2013

Interesting. A few months ago I asked rotel support on the replacement of the RB1090 and they hinted on releasing the replacement at CEDIA

Comment

• JDH
      • Sep 2004

Would like to see an upgrade to the RSP-1572 or RSP-1580

JDH

Originally posted by TimbaLand
      Interesting. A few months ago I asked rotel support on the replacement of the RB1090 and they hinted on releasing the replacement at CEDIA
      Bits of HT & 2ch Stuff: Rotel, Pro-ject, Oppo, Bel Canto, Elektra Audio, Benchmark, Panasonic, DSPeaker, Epson, Slim Devices, Belkin, Philips Pronto, Harmony, URC, Sennheisser, AKG, HTPC under development, KEF, Whatmough, Definitive Technology & Pardigm Signiture speakers

Comment

• Mikael
        • Aug 2007

Hi
        That would be great with an upgraded RSP-157?/158? Hopefully we se a RSP-158? At ISE 2015 .
        But at least you guys down under had the oppertunity to buy an RSP-1580. The rest of the world did not.
        I for one would have loved to own one.
        It looks amazing

Comment

• JDH
          • Sep 2004

Currently own a Rotel RSP-1572, I could of purchased a new Rotel RSP-1580 at the time but opted for the RSP-1572 as I wanted more hdmi inputs and I already had a seperate 2ch pre amp with HT bypass.

Hopefully over the next year or so the RSP-1580 will get updated with more hdmi inputs and other recent features and I'd say I would buy one.

JDH
          Bits of HT & 2ch Stuff: Rotel, Pro-ject, Oppo, Bel Canto, Elektra Audio, Benchmark, Panasonic, DSPeaker, Epson, Slim Devices, Belkin, Philips Pronto, Harmony, URC, Sennheisser, AKG, HTPC under development, KEF, Whatmough, Definitive Technology & Pardigm Signiture speakers

Comment

• Woo Wooooo
            • May 2004

As slow as they are getting technology out I wouldn't be surprised if they get a VCR out soon..... I love their gear and thats all I have but the slowness of getting new updated product have made others go elsewhere....

Comment

• JDH
              • Sep 2004

I know what you mean, I had a Rotel RSP-1069 got sick of waiting for Rotel to upgrade, ended up buying an Onkyo 5507 AV pre pro then tried Emotiva but eventually settled on the Rotel RSP-1572 about two and a half years ago. I guess in another year or two I'll have more of a need rather than a want to upgrade !!!!!

JDH

Comment

• Patrick Butler
                • Jan 2014

Rotel will have new product launching at the beginning of 2015, which will include new stereo and theater components. Can't say anything more than that, but I think you will all be pleased.

Regards,

Patrick
                B&W Group North America

Comment

• TimbaLand
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Patrick Butler
                  Rotel will have new product launching at the beginning of 2015, which will include new stereo and theater components. Can't say anything more than that, but I think you will all be pleased.

Regards,

Patrick
                  B&W Group North America
                  We shall be waiting

Comment

• Mikael
                    • Aug 2007

Hi Patrick
                    hopefully this time around the whole world and not just the asian parts can buy the new surround pre/pro

Comment

• Woo Wooooo
                      • May 2004

Can't wait to see.

Comment

• Audio_ElF
                        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Patrick Butler
                        Sounds interesting ... its nice to hear a response even if it's "please hold on" ... otherwise we all think you've given up on HT.

Comment

• Patrick Butler
                          • Jan 2014

Thanks for the feedback Audio_ElF

Regards,

Patrick
                          B&W Group North America

Comment

• JDH
                            • Sep 2004

Probably need to be a AV processor with hdmi 2 and Atmos processing to keep me interested in an upgrade.

JDH

Comment

• hometheaternut
                              • Oct 2014

Rotel RSP-1582 First! It will finally replace RSP-1098 after eleven long years. Dolby 2.0 spec. Very excited!

Comment

• JDH
                                • Sep 2004

Full balanced outputs to match my balanced amps !!!

Also a more simple means of firmware update, ie. No more serial connection, how about, USB or via the Internet by download.

JDH
                                Last edited by JDH; 15 October 2014, 04:51 Wednesday.

Comment

• ZorgSpiff
                                  • Oct 2014

A new integrated amplifier:
                                  - 2 x 200 watts @ 8 Ohms
                                  - DAC
                                  - balanced XLR
                                  - unbalanced RCA
                                  - tape out

Comment

• franin
                                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by JDH
                                    Full balanced outputs to match my balanced amps !!!

Also a more simple means of firmware update, ie. No more serial connection, how about, USB or via the Internet by download.

JDH
                                    Can't seem to find any pics in the net.

Comment

• Audio_ElF
                                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by franin
                                      Can't seem to find any pics in the net.
                                      I think people are suggesting what they would like on a new device...

Comment

• franin
                                        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Audio_ElF
                                        I think people are suggesting what they would like on a new device...
                                        Oh...ok I was searching everywhere for it lol.

Comment

Working...
                                        Searching...Please wait.
                                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                        There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                        Search Result for "|||"