X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eddiem67
    • Jun 2004

speaker search for brother in law

Here is the situation, my brother in law is looking for a 5.1 speaker set up, but they have to be small or thin due to my sister doesn't want big speakers everywhere. I believe they listen to more music than movies, but do enjoy a good movies with great sound so I would say 70% music 30% movies, I have no dimensions of the room, price is not a factor, I believe size is... :E
    My Car Audio
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

What will be powering these speakers?

For small stylish speakers, the Vienna Acoustics Schonberg series would be on the top of my list.

Other than that I'm a fan of Athena, B&W, Energy, Kef, Paradigm, Polk, PSB and Totem for a few other places to check out.

Totally unrelated, but could you remove the brand list in your signature as it screws up peoples search's and is part of the forum rules. There is a section in your profile to list your system :T

Jason
    Last edited by aud19; 22 September 2004, 17:50 Wednesday.
    Jason

Comment

• Shane Martin
      Super Senior Member
      • Apr 2001

Magnepans are an interesting choice. They have a basic 5.1 setup for a reasonable cost. Just click on the home theater link here:
      Magnepan is the leader in high value, high quality, flat panel audiophile speakers for stereo and multi-channel use.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"