New line of Vienna Acoustics speakers this Fall?...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caleb1995
    • May 2004

New line of Vienna Acoustics speakers this Fall?...

I just spoke with a Sumiko rep. who confirmed that Vienna will be introducing new versions of its Bach, Mozart and Beethoven speakers sometime this Fall or later this year.

He mentioned that the veneers would likely be changing (the Beech veneer will be changed to a lighter, Maple-like color) and the performance would also be changing, but he did not mention how. They will also be introducing a new speaker altogether in between the Haydn and Bach.

Does anyone have any further details on the new speakers Vienna plans to introduce? Maybe someone has seen prototypes? I'm mulling a new purchase of Vienna's and am now concerned that the new new thing is around the corner and I'll be stuck with the old stuff.

Thanks.
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

Since the same thread is posted in A/V Chalet and has replies, let's go there instead: https://www.htguide.com/forum/node/7912

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"