X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • efarstad
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2001

Some other updates...

...I've been meaning to add more pics of the theater phone, front speakers, and also updated my site to show how I added a game port to the theater...so if ya wanna check it out...ya know the routine...nothing earth shattering but I'm ALMOST done.

Once I get my rear curtains up...that will probably be it! 8) Until my next upgrade of course!

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Nice job E!

Comment

• efarstad
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jun 2001

Thanks Pratt...it got to be a pain to always have to get an extension cord to plug something in! :x But not anymore!

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
      E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
      E-Cinema

Comment

• Sonnie Parker
        • Jan 2002

Very nice lookin' E! Of course I'd expect no less from you.

I musta have slam missed those ML's you got. When did you get those?

I should have never passed on the ML Quest back when I bought my Snell B-Minor's. I know I'd would have like the ML's better. The salesman scared me away from them (this was back in 91).

And 2 (count'em) SVS's. I bet that room will rock when ask to.

I passed on the game connections... I can't get started with games because I get addicted too easy and it's hard to ever stop. I figured the best way to ensure I'm not tempted is to eliminate any easy connections. I'll leave the PS2 to Chelsea on her 35" and the HT room will be all HT (with a little MULTI thrown in). Plus I don't want a bunch of yard rats running in and out of the HT room all the time to play games... greedy aren't I. :roll:

SONNIE

Cedar Creek Cinema

DVD Collection

BFD Comprehensive Setup Guide

Comment

• efarstad
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jun 2001

Thanks Sonnie...I've had my ML's for about three years now. I had them in storage thinking I'd have a dedicated listening system downstairs (once I finish it)...but then decided to turn my theater into my dedicated "music" space as well...and so I sold part of my 2-channel rig and bought my front projector and put the ML's in the theater....BEST thing I did too! Music sounds amazing in that room...and yea...the two svs's slam and rock nicely in there! :righton:

I don't do any gaming in there either...I do own a N64 system but haven't used it for a LONG TIME! But it's nice to have that connection for the video cameras and occassional need of the, yes...VCR!

And you're not greedy...you just have needs man...needs! :twisted:

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
          E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
          E-Cinema

Comment

• Sonnie Parker
            • Jan 2002

LOL!

Definite needs.... forget Cedar Creek Cinema for right now... Angibug calls this "yo room" and Chelsea calls it "daddy's theater thingy". Although you know I would never imply that it's all mine. :huh:

I got hooked on N64. I was intrigued at the image of Mario Kart on our 61" Sony we once had and of course I had to keep playing until I got through every level. Bug and I played Tetrisphere from the time we got in from work until the weeee hours of the morning on several occasions. I don't touch PS2 at all from fear of getting sucked in again. It's like a desease with me for some reason.

[/rambling]

Anyway.... are you still using the Energy's up front and Energy/Axiom combo for center and surrounds? Any plans on maybe adding the SCRIPT i's, CINEMA i or THEATER i for the center and surrounds? I can only imagine that would be sho-nuff sweet!

SONNIE

Cedar Creek Cinema

DVD Collection

BFD Comprehensive Setup Guide

Comment

• efarstad
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Jun 2001

I used to be hooked on computer games...there are still some I haven't even made through all the levels...but that part of my life is over...I've been cured of that one at least!

My current speaker system consists of:

Energy AC-300 Center
              ML's SL3's Front R/L
              Axioms QS-8's Side Surrounds
              Energy C-2 Back R/L

I will one day probably get a ML center channel and if anything maybe one day replace my surrounds with ML's new Fresco's:

And of course I'd get the all black option:

But until then...what I have now, I'm real happy with!

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
              E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
              E-Cinema

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"