X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Smarthome

I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed working with http://www.smarthome.com I ordered a IR connecting block and receiving plate the other week and the transaction went very smoothly. This week I decided that I no longer wanted to have the paradigm atom speakers sitting on the floor and we didn't feel they'd look right in the livingroom on stands so I sold them off and ordered some in wall speakers and some X10 gear from smarthome once again. I happened to be on another site and noticed that they were selling the same speakers for $25 less so I sent them an email this morning and just received notice my credit card was credited the difference. I'm impressed:T Both times I've emailed them about something I've received very prompt service and I'll no doubt be doing business with them again in the future. This is a company that we should be associated with on the guide site as an advertiser if possible.

• efarstad
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2001

Ditto all of that Andrew...and why I got all of my automation goodies from them! 8) And continue to recommend them when folks ask where and how I did many of the things in our theater...

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"