X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Welcome to the Mod Squad!

Join me in welcoming Susan to the HTG Mod squad!

Are we breaking ground here? Is Susan the first female moderator at a home theater forum? Well, maybe she is! I know one thing, she's got a wealth of interior decorating experience, and I am very glad to have her on staff to answer your "spaced out" needs.

Welcome Susan!

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

this is fantastic news! Its about time we had a woman's perspective in whats usually a male dominated hobby. Welcome aboard Susan

Comment

• John Holmes
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Welcome aboard Susan!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
      "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Just downright terrific. Welcome to the Mod Squad,Susan.
        regards,
        George

My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

Comment

• David Meek
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Susan, I just have to be the first non-moderator/owner to congratulate (suck up to) you on your ascension to . . . uh, what is it again? Oh yeah, moderator.

Seriously though, congratulations.

David - HTGuide flunky
          Our "Theater"
          Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Susan
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Jan 2001

Mod Squad, huh?? Well, I fit the generation! Thank you all for the warm welcome...now, if we can think of things to talk about to keep people thinking about not only how to BUY the goodies but then how to USE them once they get 'em home!And I suppose we should work on keeping the SAF high as well. I promise to keep the dried flower arranging and wallpapering to another group. :=)
            Susan

Comment

• Uncle Clive
              Former Moderator
              • Jan 2002

Welcome Susan!

CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?
              CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?

Comment

• Bruce
                • Aug 2000

Wow, great selction. Welcome Susan Hopefully you'll keep us on track and in line.

What am I saying, this is a forum of HT fanatics.

Get better and have fun.

Bruce

Comment

• Burke Strickland
                  • Sep 2001

Is Susan the first female moderator at a home theater forum?
                  No, there has been at least one other. But I'm certain Susan (and her efforts in the Mod role) will be appreciated WAYYY more here than the nice lady who probably WAS "first" and that lady's positive contributions at another site ever were, at least by one of that site's owners who basically ran her off. (Many members, and some other moderators at the site, did recognize the value of her contributions.) E-mail me if you want to know names, dates and details. :>) (I won't publish that information online.)

So even if it isn't a "first" in one regard, it will be a "first" for the hospitality and appreciation from ALL of us that we have for the lady moderator in our midst. Welcome aboard, Susan! You've already made a postive impact here, and I look forward to reading a lot more of your interesting posts.

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Lex
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Apr 2001

Well, maybe she can be the first that doesn't get run off by an Admin, lol. Hey, staying power is worth something.

This place is really livening up since the addition. Great idea Lex! lol.

Lex
                    Doug
                    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"