X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Pics Are A Great Idea, But...

I don't have a digital camera or a scanner, and because I am such a klutz when it comes to computers, I'd probably screw things up trying to make it work. But pics are a great idea, and for those who have the ability and the equipment, I'd love to see your setup.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

I'm kinda paraniod about putting pictures up for the world to see, you just never know...plus I don't have a digital camera, or a scanner, so I can't get them into my computer.

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Well guys, there's always an answer. I am sure we have enough technical know how and equipment to get anyone's pics out here that has a regular camera. Simply scan the image and port it up for all to see. I can't possibly say I can always do this, but I will try if anyone wants to send me pictures.

send them to

htguide
      P.O. Box 20334
      Knoxville, TN 37940-1334

Now, what's your next problem?

come on Kenny, loosen up a bit, without an address attached, no one's gonna know where your at even.

Cable Guy DVD Collection
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Thanks for the offer,Lex. Now I gotta buy film and take pictures, and send them to Lex. Sheesh, when am I gonna find time to watch movies or play with my projectors ?

My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

Comment

• Susan
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

I also can scan in any photos or diagrams you need..I have a digital camera, but no, I won't fly up and take your pictures! :=)

Susan Steele
          PO Box 63
          Amherst, VA 24521

Comment

• Susan
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Jan 2001

One more thing..I am assuming you know that, when putting your film in for development, you can now get them sent to you online AND prints..or only online, or on a cd-rom. That way you don't really need a digital camera (altho I have become so dependent on mine now I can't imagine NOT having on....)
            SS

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Jan 2001

All this modern technology is just tooooo much,
              Thank you, Susan.

My Homepage!
              My Homepage!

Comment

• KennyG
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Sep 2000

Thanks Susan, I was unaware of the CD-Rom choice, I may "loosen up" and do this!...Lex your right, with an address like "Earth"...that could be alittle hard to narrow down.

Comment

• Lex
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Apr 2001

Well, good Kenny. I really hate to see folks think the Internet is a bad thing waiting to happen. Fact is, it's usually not. Sure, there's the exception, aren't there always?

But I been on the net for years, and no problems at all. I don't ordinarily release my last name and address. Beyond that, my house is an open book.

Lex
                  Doug
                  "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"