A small yet unflattering picture of:

I bet she'd like to have that one back. :LOL:

That's a little better

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Hmmm.. for some reason, that one doesn't show up on her official site. :>) Even with a lot of makeup, Diana K. could use an attractive "stunt double" for her photo shoots. But like we say about HT loudspeakers (and we don't really mean it even there) :>) it's all about how they sound and not how they look. (And after that last album, some people aren't too wild about the direction the sound part is going, either.) :>)

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Maybe they should just stick to showing off her great legs. But seriously, she is one of those gals that doesn't always photograph well. I have seen some great shots of her , while others , shot from the wrong angle, just didn't do her well. A good photographer would recognize some of her shortcomings and photograph her properly at the right angle and with the proper lighting.

My Homepage!
      My Homepage!

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

I really meant no disrespect for Diana. I love much of the work she's done, and she can look killer! I expect that shot was taking candidly by someone, not a shoot as such. I'd heard that she has a funky nose before though. At least it's not a Michael Jackson nose, lol.

Doesn't even really look like the same person in the shot below. I expect she's lost weight maybe too? Shame on that news agency for using such an unflattering picture of her.

I thought the press was way to hard on her last album. Yes, it was different, but if an artist never does anything different, then we say they have no variety! So, it's just one album, let's see what she does next. But it really wasn't that bad.

Lex
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

I kinda liked her last album.

My Homepage!
          My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"