X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hal
    • Jul 2003

CD storage rack sale (GOOD DEAL)

http://www.boltz.com currently has a sale on multimedia rack for $199 and next week they'll have CD-600 rack on sale for $199. It holds 600 CDs and is either self standing or can be secured to a wall. This is a good price that includes shipping. It looks like a great (in 3 different finishes), is expandable and the price is quite attractive. P.S. I don't work for them!
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Ahh, but do you own the company? Wife work for them? haha.

Does sound like a great deal(s). Thanks for informing guys.

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• hal
      • Jul 2003

No, I don't own the company. PS. They also sell an expansion unit that allows the CD-600 to add another 600 discs. This costs about $160 so the total for 1200 CD storage would be $360. This would be a 48" wide unit. For a few more bucks you can buy 2 separate CD-600 units and the extra hardware needed so that you can convert between a single 48" unit and two separate 24" units. There are nice pix on the web site and customer service is helpful. The deals will NOT last -- the multimedia rack on sale currently is only for the next several days and the CD rack will be on sale for part of next week.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"