X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TonyStarks
    • Aug 2003

Multi Channel input?

Hi,

I have a Rotel RSP1098 with 1 multi channel input, My DVD-A player is connected and i have just purchased a SACD player and i want to use the multchannel input but i can't. What can i do? Is there a box with say a couple i Multi channel inputs? I am stuck could someone please help me i am dying to try this SACD out.

Vince
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Hi Vince. Ouch! You've run right into the technology/design wall. I'm not aware of any external switchers for 5-channel inputs at this time. I'll go looking and see what I find. . . . Back in a bit.

David - HTGuide flunky
    Our "Theater"
    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Bent
      Super Senior Member
      • Sep 2003

Greetings,
      Give http://www.zektor.com/mas3/index.htm a call, Bill Paul will set you up with a product that learns IR (like a learning reomet in reverse) and offers dry contact type switching (no signal loss).

I have their HDS4 component video switcher and think it is a phenominal unit.

Their stuff is component width, and has rack-mount options.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Some guys are using two cheap radio shack switchers that has left and right plus video. Apparently they're just switches so the video input isn't anything special. Its a manual switch but is cheap.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"