X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ht_addict
    • Dec 2002

Subwoofer cable question

I have really got to stop going into my local dealer. Everytime I go in I come out with something new. Just not right. Last night I picked up a new Paradigm PS-1000v4 sub and had to get a cable. Went into my local Future Shop and the had a 12ft AR Master Series MS202 RCA to RCA video cable for $30CDN. So I picked it up. Is it okay to use it as a subcable?

As far as the new PS-1000 I have a feeling its going back before the 30days and get a PW2100 or 2200. I really don't know what Paradigm was thinking. The cabinet on this things is one UGLY MOFO. Works like a charm but UGLY as sin. I know your asking why did I buy it, well they didn't have one on the floor yet, so I didn't get to see it till I got home and they gave me 25%off sticker price.

ht_addict
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

So long as you're not picking up interferecence that cable should work fine.

Now about that sub...I'd spring for the 2200 if your budget allows...its a much stronger woofer.

Comment

• ht_addict
      • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Andrew Pratt
      So long as you're not picking up interferecence that cable should work fine.

Now about that sub...I'd spring for the 2200 if your budget allows...its a much stronger woofer.
      Don't think I'll get inteference. There's actually more sheilding on this cable than the subwoofer. Have a feeling I'll be getting the 2200 or maybe the 2100. Any thoughts on the 2100 sub? If I can get the same % of then I should have 2200 for $800+tx or the 2100 for $650+tx. Have too contact my dealer to see.

ht_addict

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"