X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ht_addict
    • Dec 2002

What a difference a set of speakers make

About 4weeks ago I replaced my Paradigm Mini Monitors/CC350/PS 1000 with the Paradigm Studio 40, 20, CC470(all v3) series. HOLY SHIT:toilet: what have I been missing all these years. These speakers are awsome. Movies take on a whole new meaning with the larger soundstage, improved detail, a top end that doesn't sound strained and tons of omph to spare. Not to mention the speakers look awesome and construction to me is top notch. I know moving form the Monitor line to the Studio is a big jump, but I can honestly say what you have read from others who now own or have auditioned these speakers is true. For the price these speakers are hard to beat.

ht_addict
  • Danbry39
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2002

Congrats to you Ht addict. You, of course, are correct. I feel that all parts of the puzzle are important, but, if I had to choose one to head the pack, it would definitely be speakers as they make the most difference in catering to ones own preferences and tastes. Nice speakers you got there my friend.

Keith
    Keith

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Well, speakers "speak", so they are pretty important. Congrats!

Lex
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• John Holmes
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Congrats on the new speakers ht_addict!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
        "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• David Meek
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Congratulations Kevin! It's really great when you have one of those "OS" moments isn't it? :T Why are you posting? Go listen man.

David - HTGuide flunky
          Our "Theater"
          Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"