X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spiffnme
    • Apr 2003

Veritas 2.2 ???

Club Rotel suggested I cross post this question here:

I currently have the RSP-1066/RB-1075 combo. I'm interested in possibly upgrading my current speakers (Axiom Audio M22ti) with some Energy Veritas 2.2 bookshelves.
    Does anyone here have these speakers? Is the RB-1075 enough for the Veritas? Should I look into buying a RB-1080 amp for them?

Thanks!

www.funnyfarmcomics.net
    All Daredevil, All the Time!
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

how efficient are the Energy? Typically, they are fairly efficient. But I dont' know specifically about this model.

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Jeff Aguilar
      • Jun 2001

I am running a Outlaw 950/Parasound 855, 85x5 with my Energy Veritas 2.1's. They run them very well. I did decide to buy another Parasound 855, so the Veritas 2.1's and 2.0 Center are bi-amped. I bought the second amp so I could do 7.1. It was affordable, and I thought the more power I could send to the Energy's the better.

Before the Outlaw, I had a Yamaha 992 that I powered the Energy's with. It sounded alright, but I noticed a HUGE improvement when I switched to a seperate amp. I then noticed a HUGE improvement when I added the Outlaw 950.

I think your Rotel combo will sound great.

If you have not purchased your 2.2's yet, I am willing to sell my 2.1's with stands for a VERY good price. I am wanting to go with Martin Logans now. Thanks Erik for corrupting me. Email me if you are interested.

Jeff Aguilar

Comment

• spiffnme
        • Apr 2003

You may have noticed I bought and then changed my mind on the Veritas 2.2's. See the "Veritas 2.2 vs Axiom M60ti" thread for details.

www.funnyfarmcomics.net
        All Daredevil, All the Time!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"