X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SteveF
    • Nov 2000

Pink Floyd "Pulse"

WoW !! Do you guys have any idea how long I've been waiting to hear these words, written or verbal !! This is one of the most incredible concerts I've ever seen recorded. I've got it on video tape, but it's going ot be spectacular on disc !!! Have any of you seen it ?? If you're a Pink Floyd fan, you don't want to miss this concert. Even on tape the audio is impeccable, as is the video and the way it was done. Good news it is !! Peace SteveF

SteveF
    SteveF
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

IMO, Dark Side of the Moon was one of the best albums ever produced. So, I would definitely be interested.

For the record, my other top two from that era would be Houses of the Holies, Beatles White Album

Lex

Comment

• KennyG
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2000

I have seen most of the other ones, but never Pulse. I may rent first, thanks for the heads-up.
      Certainly find it hard to argue those Lex albums.

Kenny

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"