X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

the 6th Day

I went into this movie with no expectations, after "End of Days" how could I. I was just hoping for something to entertain me on a rainy day.
    It was entertaining, the idea behind the movie was an excellent one, the humor was funny at times, the script wasn't bad. The ending wasn't very climactic, but I didn't seem to mind.
    If you're looking to get away for a couple hours, this will do it. It's not up there with Arnold's best, but it's far from his worst!
    I'd pay no more than 5 bucks to see it...so if you take in the matinee, you won't feel ripped off.
  • Ken McDaniel
    • Aug 2000

Now that's a review I can get my teeth into. We were all debating about taking the family to this flick this evening, but decided to rent Frequency instead. I will see this in a theater, I'll just head for the matinee.

Ken
    Ken

Comment

• Patrick Sun
      Super Senior Member
      • Aug 2000

This movie had a neat premise, and features that everyman hero, Ahnuld, that it's makes for compelling viewing. (Just kidding).

Actually, while intriguing, the movie features some cute running jokes on bad guys who just won't go away, and some funny lines from Ahnuld once he dispatches the bad guys. Though I had fun watching it, the thing that bothers me the most about this film is that there is absolutely no sense of danger in the finale, maybe it's Ahnuld-itis (will he ever die in one of his movies?) or maybe it's just a predictable script, I don't know.

I give it a C+, or a full 2.25 stars out of 4 stars. Let's hope no one clones this movie.

PatCave; HT Pix;Gear;DIY Projects;DVDs; LDs
      PatCave; HT Pix;Gear;DIY Projects;DVDs; LDs

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"