X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

I laughed my a$$ off for $5.99

You know, sometimes, you just have a hunch, you pick up a DVD, regardless of price, and say, yeah, this looks interesting. Now, I didn't judge it on cinimatography, I didn't judge it on acting. I just judged it on good laughs, quirky plot turns, and in the end feeling pretty good having watched it.

So, let me give you some "good advice", and highly recommend for 5.99 a Walmart bin special, called, well, Good Advice! Staring Charlie Sheen, Angie Harmon, and Denise Richards. First off, I have a real thing for Angie Harmon. Yum. So, that pulled me in. Well, it seems as I recall Charlie Sheen did another movie named Wall Street. That sets the stage. Then just some funny stuff, a little romance, you have yourself a great little romantic comedy.

Now, if you require 20 million budget films to enjoy, save your money. This is low budget just acting type picture. But if you like to laugh and grin, well, give it a shot. Of course, you have to find it first, in the bin.

6 bucks, I'd have paid 15.

Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

It's at Blockbuster. I almost rented it a couple of times. Guess I better now. Oh, I do believe this is the movie where, in real life, Charlie and Denise fell in love.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Well, like I said, no Academy Awards on this one. But I enjoyed it, and am glad I went ahead and bought it for 6 bucks.

Let us know what you think George.

Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"