X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

The Four Feathers -- a comment

This is not a review. Tex Meek did an excellent review of this film while it was playing theatrically and everything he said there holds true. I just want to add a few comments.

A little better editing and this could have been much better, especially at the beginning where the film really dragged. But all was made up for when we got to the Sudan and the battle scenes. This was some of the best action cinematography I have scene in a long while.

I decided to buy this one rather than rent and I am not sorry. It will get several viewing in my HT.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Thanks George. I've picked the DVD up too, but it's sitting in the pile waiting on Cinemeek to be put back together. How's the picture and sound quality?

David - HTGuide flunky
    Our "Theater"
    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Both sound and picture are excellent, not reference, but certainly satisfying. I find Paramount hot and cold when it comes to transfers, but this is one of their better ones.

My Homepage!
      My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"