X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

X-MEN warning!!

The digital bits is reporting that a longer version MAY be coming in 2001, they're going to get it straight from the horses mouth in a few days, I'll let you know.

Can you wait that long?
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Hmmm? That surprising. I'll guest we'll see what happens.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• KennyG
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2000

This is straight from Bryan Singer (director) via the Digital Bits.
      Both Singer and Fox "DO have plans to revisit X-MEN, but not anytime soon". There are more Deleted scenes and outtakes they'd like to include.
      What do you want to bet we see a "super" SE around the same time that Fox release the second movie's DVD...or possibly when this release has run it's coarse, and is no longer selling.

Comment

• P-Dub
        Office Moderator
        • Aug 2000

I think we might see another release for the next movie. But in the mean time, I'll be buying this version. Now the question is, can I wait for a mail order, or will I buy it in person.

Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
        Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• John Holmes
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Well, my pre-order copy came in yesterday. I am very happy with the attention that was given to this disc. It has very nice video and sound. If you are one who is in to menus, this is "your bag baby"

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
          "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• KennyG
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Sep 2000

I can't stand these BS menus, I don't like the idea of having 5 to 10 seconds of animation to sit through every time I go to a menu selection...just give me the basic, fast, no frills menu.
            However everyone is raving about this disc, both audio and video!

Comment

• KennyG
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Sep 2000

Update: the word is that the bits may have been a little "optimistic" about this later disc. Others that were there are saying that it was clear to them this rumoured disc is not coming out anytime soon, probably not for a couple years.

Comment

• Ken McDaniel
                • Aug 2000

I've seen a lot of discussion around concerning this title. I concur with the last statement. Seems now Fox is doing everything they can to dispell this rumour. Of course they are, they don't want to quash the sales of the current release. God forbid there comes a rumour of a DTS release!

Ken
                Ken

Comment

• Lexman
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Jun 2000

Say, Ken, did you hear about the DTS Re.. haha.

JK.

Lex

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"