X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Here comes the Banger sisters

Goldie Hawn and Susan Saradon ( their characters) were groupies in their teens and were named The Banger Sisters by Frank Zappa, or so the story goes. Flash forward to today. Goldie is still hanging out around musicians ( she works at a bar) and really hasn't done anything with her life. Susan, on the other hand, has married a lawyer and has two daughters and a beautiful home. But is she happy? We find out when she and Goldie get together again.

A few laughs in this film, but the story just didn't have the kind of zip I expected. Goldie and Susan give it their best for what they have to work with. Also stars Geoffery Rush whose role ( and his own little plot) just seems inserted rather than being an integral part of the story. All in all, though, I enjoyed this one.

:3::

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"