The Adventures of Pluto Nash...Better than the reviews.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

The Adventures of Pluto Nash...Better than the reviews.

Just watched this film last night. I passed on it several times because, the commercials promoting it made no sense to me. They didn't tell me anything about the film. Then of course, the critics ripped it a new...

I wont go into much detail about the film because, either you are a "Murphy" fan, or you aren't. But, I was pleasently surprised by this film. Quite a few stars, decent acting, an ok story, very good video, great sound and awesome CGI.

I found Eddie Murphy returning to what made "Beverly Hills Cop" and "The Golden Child" very funny films. I laughed through this entire film. :35:

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

John, that is indeed good to hear. I have been passing-up on this one for the same reasons you cited. I'll give it a rental now.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Robbie
      • Aug 2000

WOW, I never heard of this, I must be living in the sticks.. Wait I am living in the sticks. I'm a big EM fan so I'll be checking this one out.

Robbie

Comment

• David Meek
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

John, like you and George I was avoiding this one based on the trailer and getting ripped by reviewers. But, being an EM fan I'll give it a try. Thanks.

David - HTGuide flunky
        Our "Theater"
        Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"