X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Trapped not bad...

Of course anything with Charlize Theron in it will always get my attention. It also stars Kevin Bacon as the baddie, and what a baddie he is. He kidnaps Charlize's daughter, leaves the kid with someone else, then spends the rest of the 24 hours toying with the mother's emotions.Lots of suspense leading up to an explosive climax. Women will like this movie, too, as a lot of it is from the mother's viewpoint.

I wouldn't buy this, but it is a good rental.

:3::

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I just watched this myself last night. My thoughts on it are on par with yours. I enjoyed the overall film. Theron and Bacon do good acting jobs in this one. The film was a strong rental. I don't think it has real rewatch value however.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"