X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

xXx

Can someone tell me why "Prague" has become the "Hotspot" of the theatre world??? :LOL:

What can I say about this film? Does it ripoff the "Bond" franchise without shame? Yup! Does it try to hide it? Nope! Will it replace Bond as being the worlds most loved and accomplished agent of all-time??? Nope!!! So, what does this film offer you ask??? That part is easy, one hellava ride :!:

See, sometimes (imo) even the most revered film critic (even if he/she won't admit it) loves to just let their hair down and enjoy something extremly simple. Something that will not require you to think but, just enjoy the rush of the moment. xXx does just that.

The film never gives it's audience, a chance to catch it's breath. It is pretty much one long highlight reel. And just what the younger generation (and some of us old folks too) can just simply enjoy. What I liked about the film direction, it never tried to be something it wasn't. It targeted a group and went after it. So, if you are an action junkie, this movie will give you the fix that you need! Also, I really don't know how they could ever make a sequel, they did
    everything in this one that could be done.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I plan on renting this one, John, but I don't expect to add it to my collection. I will keep the popcorn handy while watching, though.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Sonnie Parker
      • Jan 2002

I've got it in but haven't watched it yet. Waiting for my Toshiba widescreen to be repaired. Maybe I'll get to see it sometime this year.

SONNIE

Cedar Creek Cinema

DVD Collection

BFD Comprehensive Setup Guide

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

we have this one planned for our Winnipeg HT meet at my place this thursday on the big screen at ref level so it ought to be fun:0

Comment

• Patt
          • Feb 2005

It's a RUSH for sure.......cool to see the big old castle type buildings too.
          ......Pat

Comment

• Shane Martin
            Super Senior Member
            • Apr 2001

Popcorn fun but a piece of garbage otherwise(IMHO).

Sequel being made now. No Vin this time and looks MUCH WORSE.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"