What are your thoughts on the new firmware?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdecker
    • Jun 2002

What are your thoughts on the new firmware?

I just upgraded my 1055 with ver. 1.48. Am I happy?

Yes I am.

Its great to have the volume number displayed at all times. Being able to turn the sub off is a step in the right direction. Could care less about the mute function.

I just really wish the multi inputs didnt double up the bass. I;m afraid the only way to solve this would be to ship the 1055 to Rotel for a "repair". If this is the case I would be willing to do this. Since my SACD collection is small I just turn the sub off for the Multi inputs and do all my CD listening through the multi inputs.

Earle
  • JohnSC
    • Jun 2002

I am with you. Proper resolution of the bass management problem would be what most of us really want however, this is a good step forward. Volume on the LCD is good too although I have my 1066 behind a cabinet with frosted glass and it can be a little hard to see. I would have been really happy if they added the volume level to the side of the bar graph that pops up on OSD.

J.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"