X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Not even scary...

I couldn't find anything new at Blockbuster worth renting, so as a last resort I decided to give HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION a rent. Well, all I can say is it shouldn't have been resurrected. Even with Jamie Lee Curtis' brief appearence, nothing short of a miracle could save this terrible effort. This series is old and tired, and in this case, not even scary anymore. Worst of all, the ending points to a sequel. God help us all. :roll:

:05:

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

The original is one of my favorite horror films, but they lost me way back when the second one came out. The rest have been junk.

David - HTGuide flunky
    Our "Theater"
    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

I own the first Halloween and like you, I thought it was pretty well done. But that is the only one I own.

My Homepage!
      My Homepage!

Comment

• John Holmes
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

That's interesting, I gave up on Halloween after the second installment as well. The first was "the one" for sure. Have yet to see the latest though.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
        "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"