X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

American Beauty

Watched this Friday night, I'll not get into the story as I realize very few have seen it, all I'll say about that is I really enjoyed the story.
    The acting to well done, Spacey and Benning are excellent as always, I also thought Chris Cooper, Thora Birch and Wes Bentley were top-notch, especially Chris Cooper as the marine father, not that marine fathers are that way, he is playing a stereotype. Thora also provides alittle eye candy! actually they're alot of eye candy. :W
    The video transfer is reference quality, this may be the best transfer I've seen yet!...and the DTS soundtrack, just beautiful, no "gee whiz" factor here, just a crystal clear sound with 95% of it in the center channel, things are placed where they should be.
    For me this is a must own, but it should at least be on everyone's rent list.
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

Just picked this one up tonight. For 18.88 at Walmart, how could I go wrong?

Lex

Comment

• KennyG
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2000

You couldn't!!! What a bargain shopper!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"