X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

Gore, Bush or...???

Now that the debts are over, and we've heard all the same old BS, it's time to watch one of last years best movies...Bulworth.
    We had some friends over last night, and as always I pull out about 20 movies and let them pick from those, last night's was Bulworth. Through the whole movie I just kept thinking "how ironic", "how true", "how funny", and "man I wish someone would come out and just be themselves".
    Warren Beatty nails the political system perfectly, and speaks more truth than anyone in politics would dare speak.
    Excellent political comment, this movie hits close to home at this time of the year!
    If you watched the debts and walked away asking, "are these two goof balls the only true choices?" :roll: then enjoy Bulworth, you will laugh all over again!
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"