X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huskerduck
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Oct 2000

wanna give your rears a good workout ? Check out Rules of Engagement

I watched this Flick last night and the rear surrounds were going absolutely nuts for the entire movie, I havent heard this amount of DD 5.1 in any other movie ever and was starting to wonder if my surrounds were even still working ( just kidding but I like lots of rear effects)
    As far as a review goes , I found it as much or more enjoyable as the other crap hollywood gave us the past year and considering we did a double feature of this and Jackie Chans Shanghi Sunrise or what ever it was called , Rules of Engagement was easy to watch as well as being a grunt in the military and spending some time in Muslim/Arab/Shiite/ Hezbolla based areas in the early days of U.S./Middle East Anti American sentiment ( Oct 23 Beruit Lebannon comes to mind)this movie will really get the blood boiling for those who have been involved with this type of situation

Mark

Mark

Ducks Meager Theater
    Mark

Ducks Meager Theater
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

I didn't remember this as being a movie that would have alot of surround information...I will rent it and check it out.
    It's Shanghi Noon! I actually thought it was a pretty funny flick.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"