X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Need A Good Laugh ?

If you've just had a tough day and need a little pick-me-up, get your hands on HOT SHOTS. It's a take-off on TOP GUN and stars Charlie Sheen in the Cruise role. This film is just hilarious... especially lloyd Bridges character. The film is directed by Jim Abrahams, who also directed those ultra laugh fests, AIRPLANE and NAKED GUN.
    This dvd replaced a tape in my collection. It is 1:85 widescreen and the PQ is excellent.
    I've seen this film several times and it never fails to make me laugh. Keep your eye on the background. There's always something weird and funny going on. And check out the recipes that pop up during the credits
    :5: For A Good Laugh

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I've been planning to watch this since it came out> I'm going to put it in my queue right now! Thanks for the reminder.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"