X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

Novenber's choices?

November may be bringing us some good movies.
    Take "Quills" for instance, stars Geoffrey Rush, Joaquin Phoenix, Kate Winslet and Michael Caine...a period piece about the Marquis de Sade! It's directed by Philip Kaufman, who's no stranger to such material (did first NC-17 movie) Could this be as twisted and preverse as it sounds?
    Arnie's next is due in Nov also, "the 6th Day", gotta check it out, even though I didn't like his last one.
    Of course I'll be seeing "Red Planet", sci-fi is always best on the big screen!
    Least is "Enemy at the gates", starring Jude Law, Joseph Fiennes and Ed Harris, I'm on the edge here, I like Fiennes and Harris, but may wait and rent the DVD.
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

Yeah, Yeah, so I can't spell November.

Comment

• Lexman
      Super Senior Member
      • Jun 2000

November's choices for me will be paying for all the CompUSA specials from October, lol.

I keep going back, and I keep finding more. But the pickings are starting to get slim, with the 35 or so I already bought.

Lex

Comment

• Huskerduck
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Oct 2000

Red Planet may be my salvation in seeing 1 good flick at the theater this year " not holding breath"
        Arnie last entertained me in "True Lies" Sorry Arnie you get no more charity from this guy with crap like eraser and End of Days
        the DeSade period movie should make May a good DVD rental month , Ive found in the last year Its better to just wait till DVD ....Its cheaper and better sound anymore
        Mark

Ducks Meager Theater

Comment

• KennyG
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Sep 2000

Man, you gotta pick a time when the theater will be almost empty (very first show on opening day!) and get out to the big screen!!! It is still fun to go to the movies. You just gotta go when it's not crowded.

Comment

• Lexman
            Super Senior Member
            • Jun 2000

Huskerduck, can you please sign your posts with a first name? Your name just doesn't seem to conducive to calling you by it, nothing personal, but it is in the rules...

thanks for your contributions and for joining htguide. Welcome!

Lex

Comment

• Jehan
              • Aug 2000

yes damn CC, Best Buy and CompUSA are going to send me broke... what is with this price war?

Comment

• Jehan
                • Aug 2000

oops delete.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"