• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Whadja Watch?

What did you watch this weekend?

It's been a stormy weather weekend in Houston, so I had a chance to relax at the house and managed to watch:

Black Hawk Down
    Double Jeapordy
    Final Countdown
    From Hell
    Terminator: SE
    - I REALLY like the 5.1 soundtrack re-mix on this!
    T2: The Ultimate DVD

David - HTGuide flunky
    Our "Theater"
    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

Didn't watch that many this weekend.

Independence Day
    Bandits
    Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menance
    Gosford Park

I'll have to watch Terminator, have that but haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• Bob
      • Jul 2000

Brett Rattner spotted me walking by the other day and dragged me in to watch some rough cut peices of Red Dragon (remake of Manhunter). Looks pretty good.
      Also watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas for the first time. Of course it can't do justice to the book but, still, we were rolling with laughter. But then, we had all been there done that.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Watched The Majestic on Saturday ( see my post: Here's A Feel Good Movie) and watched The Great Race on Sunday. Both films had excellent transfers, and The Great Race was corny but a hoot to watch.

My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

Comment

• Uncle Clive
          Former Moderator
          • Jan 2002

Well for us it was

Vanilla Skies
          An american Warewolf in Paris
          Vertical Limits (Superbit) Excellent!!!
          Mission Impossible2
          Diana Krall
          Black Knight

A very lazy weekend I must say!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?
          CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?

Comment

• John Holmes
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

I haven't watched a film for almost two weeks now because I've been moving. It maybe a little longer as I am scoping a new tv and have already put my 32" in the bedroom. So you guys fill the void for me! :B

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
            "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• David Meek
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

Moving? John, when did this come up? Maybe Lex ought to set up a web partnership with a moving company. That's four different HTG stalwarts that have moved in the last 3 months, isn't it?

Of course George, Patrick and I'll pick up your slack. :T It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it!

David - HTGuide flunky
              Our "Theater"
              Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Jan 2001

You bet, Tex.

Say, John, is the move within Florida ?

My Homepage!
                My Homepage!

Comment

• John Holmes
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Aug 2000

Guys, somehow, I knew that I could count on your support! :B

David,

When we moved to Pensacola 7 months ago, we didn't have the time to house shop. My wife's job moved us and gave us little time to do it in. So, we took an apartment. We last month we found a house that would fit our needs and began the move the last week of june. Though my wife changed her mind on which room I could have ( :evil: ) atleast I have a dedicated room. :yeah:

I also noticed that a few members have moved into homes of late, it must be in the water! lol. Lex, helping out with moving... I won't hold my breathe on it!

George,

Yes, we stayed in Pensacola but, are know longer on the waterfront. We moved about 10 minutes away so, we can still get to the water with ease. It just isn't 100 yds away any more.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
                  "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• David Meek
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Aug 2000

After seeing Road To Perdition, I had to break out Saving Private Ryan for a spin. Oh man, what a movie.

David - HTGuide flunky
                    Our "Theater"
                    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

Comment

• P-Dub
                      Office Moderator
                      • Aug 2000

Well, we watched Black Hawk Down on the weekend. Wow. I aslo watched some of the scenes again at home, with my subs. Now I want to rewatch Saving Private Ryan as well. I think one of my friends hadn't seen it, as he asked how the two movies compared. I'll have to invite him over.

Paul

Paul

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"