Don't make the mistake that I did and write this movie off before seeing it!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Don't make the mistake that I did and write this movie off before seeing it!

If you passed on this film because of it's "chick flick" status (I did), then you will miss out on a more than enjoyable film. And what is probably Depp's best performance to date (though he was quite good in Sleepy Hollow). Brando & Dunaway delivery the goods to no surprise.

The twist on this story keeps it witful and Depp will have you in Don Juan's world rooting for his character through the entire film.

Don Juan DeMarco can be had for $5.88 at Wal-mart or if you just can't see yourself taking a chance of that dollar amount, it is worth a rental.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

John,
    I have to admit I passed up on this title more times than I can remember. I keep telling myself, One Day I Will Rent This... well, after your post, I now hope to do so.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"