• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

CDN Deal: Black Hawk Down for under $20

Black Hawk Down for under Cdn$20

Goto MainlyMusic.com and you will find Black Hawk Down listed for $19.99, which is a pretty good price to start. But wait there's more. There's a $3 off coupon, Milk0502, those are zero's, which you enter in the checkout area.

Not enough? Okay, if you refer a friend, you get a 15% discount. Fastest way to get the the discount is to create a dummy email, and refer yourself, I got my wife to refer me, so I got the 15% discount, I think she'll get the 15% as well, but only after I made my purchase. So email me and I will refer you.

Not enough you say? So how about free shipping on all orders.

There, so my final bill was:

DVD $19.99
    15% (3.00)
    GST 1.19
    PST 1.27 - 7.5% in BC
    GC (3.00)
    Total 16.45

ps, There is a special edition in the works, so for those that want to wait, you have been warned.

"As announced last week, Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment is releasing Black Hawk Down on DVD and videocassette on June 11. In addition, CTHE and director Ridley Scott are in the process of creating a special-edition DVD of the critically acclaimed film. In addition to the film itself and a behind-the scenes documentary, both of which are included on the June 11 DVD, this new special edition of Black Hawk Down will feature a wide range of added-value elements, including a feature-length commentary by Mr. Scott and other behind-the-scenes material that bring new insight into this important film. The release date for the special-edition DVD of Black Hawk Down will be announced in the future."
    ps I don't know if they will ship to the US, but you can give it a try.

Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Now that's a deal.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"