X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob
    • Jul 2000

HD Video Tape

I will be going to the Widescreen Reveiw demo of HD video tape and the 3 hour seminar in June. While I have worked alot with HD and am familiar with it at the filming level and at dailies and telecine, I have no more knowledge then anyone else at this forum in regards to what the plans are for a consumer version. Especially it there is any plans for a disc version of HD for home theater at the present.
    So, since all the reps will be there what questions do you guys want answered? I know the most obvious is will HD movies come out on disc instead of tape. What else?
    I will download all the questions and bring them with me.
  • Markj
    • Aug 2000

Will it support multiple audio tracks, DD and DTS on the same tape?

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

This going back to tape thing really bothers me because I see it as a stop gap measure. The question really is, why hasn't the dvd group progressed more quickly, especially in the area of copy protection to make the studios happy? I'm not sure you can get an answer to that quesion, Bob.

My Homepage!
      My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"