X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Enemy at the Gates

Oh yeah! It's all there. Suspense, drama, action, great story, good acting. Did it have holes in it....yup! But still a very enjoyable ride.

The story's about two snipers, on different teams, trying to kill each other. And of course, the now always needed love story side plot. But don't be fooled...this is about war and just how ugly it can be.

The transfer is very good. The grit filter seemed to be tuned to perfection. Not overdone at all. Shadows are as the should be.

The sound is glorious. The DD track is heart pounding (no DTS track available)!!!

I'm going to buy this one :!:

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • Pj
    • Dec 2001

Yes John this is a great film!

I saw it a couple of months ago and i guess it´s up for a second screening here soon!

PJ

PJ's DVDs @ DVD Profiler

PJs HT@Telia
    PJ's DVDs @ DVD Profiler

PJs HT@Telia

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

This film stands up well for re-watchability. Ed Harris is one terrific actor, isn't he.

My Homepage!
      My Homepage!

Comment

• John Holmes
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

This film is more than re-watchable.

Ed Harris never seems to get the kudos of "Best actor" . He always brings his character to life with great detail. He is a great one for sure.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
        "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"