X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Good Guys Wear Black

Chuck Norris (like Segal) is a love/hate relationship with the public. But, for the Norris fan, "Good Guys Wear Black" is one of his best films.

I picked this up at Wal-Mart for $5.96 (I think). The film is 16:9 and looks good most of the transfer. The night scences are still as bad as the vhs version. And it is soft in many places. However, it's overall quality exceeds it's vhs counterpart so, at this price it's a bargin. The sound is ok. It stays true to the era of the film.

Something about this guy, jumping through the front windsheild of a car to kill his attacker, is just too cool! :LOL:

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Musta missed this one on my last trip. Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to WallyWorld I go. . .

Thanks for the tip John.

David - HTGuide flunky
    Our "Theater"
    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

I like Chuck Norris films ok, might give the disc a spin. Of course, if I can find it for 5.96

Lex
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

I recently bought Invasion USA, Lonewolf McQuade and Code Of Silence... all vintage Norris, but not at $5.96. I didn't know Good Guys Wear Black was out. Must look for it next time I'm in the big city.

My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"