X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Watched Behind Enemy Lines

I'll watch anything with Gene Hackman in it, and although he does his usual good stint at acting, there are a lot of scenes in Behind Enemy Lines that push the credibility limit. My advice: watch this one and suspend belief somewhat and you will enjoy it.
    A lot of cloudy days and cold murky scenery when the hero is scurrying about the Bosnian countryside, but all and all the PQ is satisfactory and the DTS soundtrack will work your system. I bought this, but unless you're a Hackman fan, you may only want to rent this baby.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • Uncle Clive
    Former Moderator
    • Jan 2002

Yeh, did the rental thing too this weekend with Behind enemy lines and was happy with it. Gene is mo' man. However, while watching it I could not help to think that I was viewing the movie he did with Danny Glover "BAT21" in reverse. If I'm not mistaken, even some of the lines sounded familiar........ :roll:

Still enjoyed it!

CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?
    CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"