X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Joe vs. the Volcano

While at Best Buy on a recent computer shopping benge, that didn't turn out so great, (that's another story), I did come across thos oldie, (relative term), by Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. I said hmm, stars that are keepers, why not give it a go. I am a sucker for Meg, so I picked it up almost without even thinking.

Pretty funny movie, and definitely worth 14.99 I paid. Interestingly Meg Ryan (minor spoil) Plays 3 different characters in the movie, and if you watch the special commentary by the actors, find that her parts seem to mirror what Tom needed at several different points in time. The actors end the movie, more like themselves I think.

Anyway, if you like Tom and Meg, and like light hearted comedies with a twist of adventure, check it out. I think you will enoy it.

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I've always liked this one, though I don't own it. Must look for it now that I am reminded.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"